- State of Maine – Keep Maine Healthy COVID-19 Updates
- State of Maine – Center for Disease Control Updates
- MaineHealth COVID-19 Resources
- MaineHealth – Vaccine Clinic Volunteers Needed!
- COVID-19 General Guidance Checklists for All Industries
- OnwardME – Free Essential Life & Employment Resources
- COVID Readiness Training from Hospitality Maine/EMCC
- WCGH Patient & Visitor Policies
- DHHS Seeking Pop-up Clinic Locations
- Don’t Forget Your Mask! Chamber Member Poster
- Keep Maine Safe. Keep Maine Open. Wear a Mask.
Your Belfast Area Chamber has maintained lists and resources for the community during this COVID-19 crisis. Although our communities are not out of the woods yet we continue to adapt and make the best plans we can for what’s next.
For updated information about restaurants, retail stores, services, and other local businesses, visit our “Business Directory” page.
We also have a poster available of Chamber Member businesses where you can purchase a face mask, shield, or cloth face covering. We welcome you to put it in your storefronts or office. Click here for the poster.